What Is Disclosed in FDD Item 2 (Business Experience)?
FDD Item 2 requires disclosure of the names, titles, and business experience of the franchisor's directors and principal officers. Other individuals must be disclosed - even if they possess no formal title - if they have "management" responsibility relating to the sale or operation of the franchise that is offered.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program