What is an FDD Item 19 Financial Performance Representation?
Item 19 of a franchisor's franchise disclosure document (FDD) refers and relates to the mandatory disclosure of financial performance representations made by the franchisor to prospective franchises. Franchisors are not required to make financial performance representations and if such representations are made they must be disclosed in the FDD and the franchisor must possess a "reasonable basis" to make such representations.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program