What Is Disclosed in FDD Item 19 (Financial Performance Representations)?
FDD Item 19 requires franchisors to disclose any and all financial performance representations (also known as earnings claims) made by the franchisor in connection with its franchise offering. As a franchisor, you are not required to make a financial performance representation; but if you do, it must be specifically set forth and stated in Item 19.
Learn more about financial performance representations, including how they are made and what you need to avoid.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program