What is a Fractional Franchise?
The term "fractional franchise" relates to a federal exemption to certain franchise / FDD disclosure obligations. A fractional franchise and, therefore a potential FDD disclosure exemption, exists in circumstances where the franchise being offered and sold is sold to franchisees that are already experienced and operating a similar business and where the "fractional franchise" will represent a small portion of revenues.
Learn more about the requirements for qualifying as a fractional franchise.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program