What Does it Mean to "Franchise Your Business"?
Well, you will be creating a legal and business framework for expansion. You will be taking what what has worked for you - the products that you sell, the services that you offer,the trademarks and trade names that you have developed and the marketing and business systems that you utilize - and create a "road map" and plan to instruct and legally permit your future franchisees(the people that will pay you a franchise fee and royalties) to duplicate your business. When done correctly, following the launch of your franchise, you will have created a platform for the expansion of your business and brand and you will have established new sources of revenue in the form of franchise fees and royalties. As a franchisor you will have obligations to support and assist your franchisees with training and ongoing development.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program