What are Franchise Compliance Services?
Franchise Compliance Services relate to legal services provided to franchisors to ensure that they consistently meet State and Federal Franchise laws and regulations. These services are designed to assist franchisor in avoiding unnecessary franchise regulation violations that could impact a franchise system.
At the Internicola Law Firm our Franchise Compliance Services vary depending on the "size and stage" of the franchisor and, typically, involve:
- The preparation of a multi-state Franchise Disclosure Documents ("FDD's");
- FDD registration with franchise registration states;
- Annual, quarterly and immediate FDD updates to ensure compliance with disclosure requirements;
- Franchise stales training and criteria to ensure that a franchisor does not violate franchise regulation; and
- Other services that relate to legal and business issues impacting franchisors.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program