What is Franchise Compliance?
The term "franchise compliance" relates to a number of factors respecting a franchisor's compliance with federal and state franchise laws. To account for and ensure compliance with the multiple levels of franchise regulation, franchisors must implement multiple compliance programs focused on franchise disclosures and franchise sales. The foundation for all franchise compliance programs begins with a well prepared and updated franchise disclosure document ("FDD").
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program