Can I Franchise My Business?
Yes. Franchising is a business expansion model focused on the multi-unit development and growth of a successful business. It is important to always understand that franchising is not right for every business and before you consider franchising your business it is critical that:
- your business has established a record of success;
- you possess trademarks and trade dress that are consistent with the products and/or services that you offer; and
- you have developed "business systems" that you may teach to future franchisees.
To learn more about franchising and how to franchise your business, contact Franchise Lawyer Charles N. Internicola at 1 (800) 976-4904.
We also recommend reading the following articles when considering franchising your business:
- How to Franchise Your Business
- Mistakes to Avoid When Franchising a Business
- Starting a Franchise: The Significance of An Operations Manual
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program