How Can I Find A Lawyer Who Specializes In Franchising?
There are a number of sources and credentials to evaluate a lawyer who specializes in franchising. The Federal Trade Commission recommends that if you are looking for a franchise law specialist that one source to consider is the American Bar Association's Committee on Franchising.
To learn about Charles N. Internicola's specialized franchise law services contact us at 1 (800) 976-4904, or review our:
To reach the American Bar Association Service Center, contact them at 321 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60610 or call 1.800.285.2221.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program