Is Minnesota a Franchise Registration State?
Yes, a franchise must be registered in the state of Minnesota. Helpful information on registering a franchise in the state of Minnesota can be found at Minnesota State Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) Registration.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program