Is South Dakota a Franchise Registration State?
No, South Dakota is not a franchise registration state, but it is a franchise filing state. In a franchise filing state, you are required to file your FDD with the state on an annual basis.
Learn more about South Dakota franchise law and FDD filing requirements.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program