Is South Dakota a Franchise Registration State?
Yes, South Dakota is a franchise registration state. View helpful information about franchising and the state of South Dakota by clicking here.
As a franchise registration state, consider that before offering or selling a franchise in the State of South Dakota you must ensure that your FDD is current and that it is registered within the state.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program