Does Virginia Require Registration of a Franchisor's FDD?
Yes. Virginia is a franchise registration state which means that before you offer of sell a franchise in the State of Virginia, you must register and file your FDD.To learn more about Virginia franchise regulation and Virginia FDD registration requirements, read: Virginia State Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) Registration.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program