Is Washington a Franchise Registration State?
Yes, franchises in the state of Washington must be registered. Helpful information about franchise law in Washington State can be found at Franchisors: The Importance of Verifying a Franchise Broker's Registration in Washington State and Washington State Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) Registration.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program