How Many Months Does It Take To Franchise My Business?
Circumstances vary but at The Internicola Law Firm the time period for franchising your business typically takes six months. However, for those business owners that qualify, "The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program" can get your business ready to franchise in 90 days.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program