Does the State of Wisconsin Regulate Franchise Sales and FDD Registration?
Yes. Wisconsin is a franchise registration state that requires franchisors to register and file an FDD prior to offering or selling franchises in the State of Wisconsin. For additional information on registering a franchise in the state of Wisconsin, please visit Wisconsin State Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) Registration.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program