How Long does it Take to Register an FDD in Illinois?
According to the Illinois Attorney General franchise registration in Illinois becomes effective on the 21st day after the date of the filing the required FDD and application. However registration is dependent on your FDD containing the required disclosures, supplements, state specific addendum and risk factors. Be prepared to modify and supplement your registration application if required by Illinois.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program