Where Do I Register A Franchise In Indiana?
If you are starting a franchise in Indiana you must register your franchise with the state of Indiana. To register a franchise in Indiana you must contact the Indiana Office of Secretary of State either by visiting the Indiana Office of Secretary of State or by phone at 317.232.6531.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program