Where are Franchises Registered in Maryland?
To register a franchise in the State of Maryland your FDD, a franchise registration application and other applicable forms and fees must be filed with the Maryland Securities Division. The Maryland Securities Division can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 888-743-0023 or by mail at 200 St. Paul Place, Baltimore, MD 21202.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program