Are New York Franchise Agreements Negotiable?
Yes, in the State of New York, franchisees and franchisors may negotiate and modify a franchise agreement. If you are a franchisor your negotiations should be limited to changes that are requested by the franchisee and for the franchisee - otherwise franchisors are required to amend their FDD.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program