Is There A Franchise Registration Fee In New Jersey?
No. Since New Jersey is not a franchise registration state then, naturally, there will be no New Jersey franchise registration fee. Keep in mind though that even though New Jersey is not a registration state, prior to offering or selling a franchise in the State of New Jersey you nevertheless need to properly disclose and deliver an updated and current FDD to your prospective franchisee. Your FDD must be delivered to a prospective franchisee 14 days prior to accepting money or a commitment from a franchisee.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program