What is the New York FDD Registration Filing Fee?
As of May 2009 the New York State filing fee for the initial registration of a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) is $750.00. The New York filing fee for the annual renewal of a previously registered Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) is $250.00. The following is a link to the New York Attorney General website containing franchise registration forms.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I Have To Modify My FDD To Sell A Franchise In New York State?
- What Do I Need To Do To Apply For A Fractional Franchise Exemption In New York?
- What Is A "Franchisee Fee" Under New York Law?
- What Is A "Marketing Plan" Under New York's Franchise Law?
- What is New York's "Existing Franchisee" Franchise Registration Exemption?
- What is New York's "Isolated Sale" Franchise Registration Exemption?
- What is New York's Net Worth Franchise Registration Exemption?
- What Remedies are Available upon Termination or Nonrenewal of a Franchise in New York?
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program