What Is A "Non-Compete Agreement" In A Franchise Agreement?
A non-compete agreement in a franchise agreement serves as an agreement between a franchisor and a franchisee advising the franchisee not to engage in competing activities for a certain time and geographic location. With non-compete agreements in a franchise it is especially important to define guidelines specifically as to what the restrictions against competing activities are during the term of the franchise and after the termination of the franchise.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program