Do I Need an Operations Manual Before I Start to Franchise My Business?
No. One critical issue in establishing a franchise includes the detailed documentation and integration of your systems and procedures into an overall compliance program. These systems and procedures must, eventually, be in writing and incorporated into an operations manual. However, the process of "franchising your business" should require time and planning that takes place over a number of weeks if not months. So, during this planning and development process you will have the time to plan out and refine your systems and procedures into a clear and concise manual. The preparation of this manual is just one of the numerous issues that you will be discussing with your franchise lawyer.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program