Is Franchising a Proven Business Model?
Yes. So much so that the successes of franchising are evident and obvious in almost every aspect of our daily lives. Franchise success has touched almost every business in our economy and almost every "franchise book" starts off with a recitation of the millions and billions of dollars that the franchise industry generates every year. However, you have to be careful when evaluating generalized industry statistics since the only statistics that matter to you are the ones associated with your business. So yes, franchising is, without question, a proven business model. Now the next step is for you to get the information and resources to determine if franchising is right for you.
For additional information about franchising we recommend reading the following articles:
- How to Franchise Your Business
- Franchising Your Business: Advantages Versus the Disadvantages
- Mistakes to Avoid When Franchising a Business
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program