Is Franchising a Proven Business Model?
Yes, franchising is a proven business model. The successes of franchising is evident in almost every aspect of our daily lives. The franchising business format touches almost every industry in the United States economy. Franchising represents approximately 2.5% of the U.S. Gross Domestic Product.
However, when making a "franchising" decision, it is important to go beyond an evaluation of generalized industry statistics and to evaluate the particulars of your industry, your business, and your individual goals.
For additional information about franchising, we recommend reading the following articles:
- How to Franchise Your Business
- Franchising Your Business: Advantages vs. Disadvantages
- Mistakes to Avoid When Franchising a Business; and
- Our Report on Franchise Success Statistics and Factors.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program