What Does it Take to Franchise My Business?
If you are a successful business owner and have thought about franchising your business then the steps to follow include working with a franchise lawyer to (a) evaluate your business and determine if it is "franchisible", (b) develop a franchise disclosure document ("FDD") that tells prospective franchisees about your franchise and (c) register your FDD within the franchise registration states.
There is a process for franchising your business, learn more by reading the 7 Steps to Franchising Your Business and find out more about The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program