When Must A Franchisor Renew Its New York FDD Registration?
In the state of New York a previously registered franchise disclosure document (FDD) must be renewed on an annual basis within 120 days of the close of the franchisor's fiscal year. In addition to FDD renewal, franchisors must promptly "amend" their New York state FDD registrations to reflect "material changes" respecting the franchisor and/or the disclosures contained in the FDD.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program