Do I Have To Modify My FDD To Sell A Franchise In The State Of Rhode Island?
Yes. Rhode Island is a franchise registration state with its own state specific franchise laws. When registering a franchise in the State of Rhode Island or offering or selling a franchise in or from the State of Rhode Island, Franchisors must ensure that their FDD's include Rhode Island state specific provisions and legal modifications. Typical state specific modifications required by the state of Rhode Island include and relate to:
- general release prohibitions respection renewal,
- application of Rhode Island Franchise Investment laws.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program