Do Lenders Pay a Fee for SBA 7(a) Guaranteed Loans?
Yes. SBA 7(a) Loans are small business loans that are partially guaranteed by the Small Business Administration. Lenders of these guaranteed SBA loans, typically pay an ongoing fee that, currently, is approximately 0.55% per annum.
Additional Articles by Charles N. Internicola, Esq.
- Franchise Sales: What Franchisors Should Know About SBA 7(a) Loans and How they Structure Their Franchise Agreements?
- What Fee Does the SBA Charge a Borrower for a SBA 7(a) Loan?
- What Are SBA 7(a) Loans?
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program