Should I Franchise My Business?
Some of the factors that you should consider and evaluate when determining whether or not you should franchise your business include:
- Whether or not your business is consistently profitable;
- Whether or not you have established "systems" for the operation of your business;
- Whether or not you have a trademark that is legally protectable;
- Whether or not you have the capital to establish an infrastructure for training and supporting franchisees.
You must be prepared and committed to building and consistently improving an infrastructure for training and supporting franchisees and selling franchises. Learn more about whether or not your business is franchisable.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program