What Happens When You Start A Franchise?
When you "franchise your business", as a "franchisor", you are taking your existing business and establishing the framework by which you will license and grant third party franchisees the legal right to adopt your business model, utilize your trademarks, utilize your proprietary products/services and benefit from the systems and procedures that have made your business successful.
Want To Learn More About How To Franchise Your Business?
- READ our multi-part article series about "How To Franchise Your Business";
- CONTACT franchise lawyer Charles N. Internicola's staff at 800.976.4904 or by email to learn how we may assist you in taking your business from local success to national franchise.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program