What Is the Uniform Franchise Offering Circular?
Prior to 2008, "Uniform Franchise Offing Circular" (UFOC) was the term used to describe what is known today as the "Franchise Disclosure Document" (FDD). In 2007, the FTC amended the Federal Franchise Rule to include the franchisor’s disclosure requirements and, in the process, amended the name from UFOC to FDD.
Learn more about the Franchise Disclosure Document.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program