Partnership and Shareholder Lawyer
The Internicola Law Firm, P.C.
1000 South Avenue, Suite 104
Staten Island, NY 10314
A partner at The Internicola Law Firm, PC, Ilana specializes in commercial litigation involving the representation of business owners, stock holders and partners in partnership disputes, litigation and pre-litigation dispute resolution. Ms. Sable's litigation practice also includes the representation of franchisors, distributors and service providers in commercial disputes involving distribution, intellectual property and issues of unfair competition. Ms. Sable regularly represents business clients as to matters involving corporate governance, structuring of partnership agreements and day-to-day general counsel services.
Ms. Sable's representation, includes:
Shareholder and Partnership Disputes - The representation of partners and shareholders when faced with a business dispute and issues involving minority shareholder lockouts, misappropriation of corporate assets, diversion of business opportunities and New York or New Jersey corporate dissolution. To learn more about Ms. Sables representation in partner and shareholder litigation, click here.
Business Litigation - The representation of start-up, established and national corporations in business litigation involving issues of contract disputes, trademark infringement, patent infringement, franchise violations and issues of unfair competition. To learn more about our representation in business litigation, click here.
General Counsel for Your Business - The representation of start-up, midsize and national businesses in general counsel services focused on intellectual property protection, expansion of intellectual property portfolios in China and internationally, maintaining supplier and dealer contracts and compliance programs, franchise compliance and product labeling and California Prop 65. To learn more about our General Counsel for Your Business Programs, click here.
- New York Bar, 2008
- New Jersey Bar, 2007
- Florida Bar, 2007
- United States District Court - Eastern District of New York, 2012
- United States District Court - Southern District of New York, 2012
- Seton Hall University School of Law, LL.M. Health Law, May 2008
- Saint Thomas University School of Law, J.D., December 2006
- Baruch College, B.B.A., Economics, December 2003
- American Academy of Procedural Coders
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Health Care Compliance Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association (Member, Health Law Section)
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program