LLC Member Dispute: Preliminary Injunction Obtained
Preliminary Injunction Obtained on Behalf of Client - Client Reinstated as Manager
In an action involving a dispute among New York limited liability company members, Mr. Internicola successfully obtained a preliminary injunction reinstating a member back to his role as manager. The action involved various disputes respecting management of the limited liability company and the operation of the LLC's underlying assets. Mr. Internicola successfully challenged - on procedural grounds and based on the terms of the operating agreement - the alleged vote removing his client as a manager.
LLC Member Granted Preliminary Injunction and Reinstated as Manager.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program