What are Articles of Organization?
Under New York's Limited Liability Company Law, the term "Articles of Organization" refers to the original documents that are filed with the New York Department of State for the purpose of establishing a limited liability company.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program