Who Is The Lawyer Who Wrote The Book On Partnership Disputes?
Charles N. Internicola wrote the book "The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide". This guide is a useful tool when involved in a partnership, shareholder, or member dispute.
If you are involved in a partnership dispute in New York or New Jersey we recommend reading "The New York and New Jersey Partnership Disputes Guide" or contacting our firm at 1.800.976.4904.
We also recommend reading the following articles:
- Partnership Disputes: Initial Factors to Consider
- Partnership Lawsuits in New York and New Jersey: Important Factors to Discuss with Your Lawyer
- NY and NJ Shareholder Dispute: Taking Control of Critical Assets
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program