In a Business Partnership Dispute, What is the Best Course of Action?
The best course of action in a business partnership dispute is to:
- Identify the facts concerning the partnership;
- Identify the legal rights associated with the partnership interests;
- Identify the legal rights associated with the actions of your partners;
- Focus on rebalancing the negotiating playing field; and
- Adopt a litigation strategy focused on action and, when possible, pre-emption
THE PARTNERSHIP DISPUTE GUIDE: For a limited time order a free, complimentary copy of Charles N. Internicola, Esq's book: "The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide"
For additional information we recommend reading:
- "What is the Best Course of Action When You Are Faced with a Partner, Shareholder, or Member Dispute?"
- Partnership Disputes: Protection for Oppressed Minority Shareholders
- Minority Shareholder and Partnership Dispute Warning Signs
- Minority Shareholder Injunctive Relief: Locked Out & Denied Compensation
- Can Your Business Partners Fire You?
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program