Business & Franchise Lawyers
Since 1996

Call Today for Help
(800) 976-4904
Contact Form

How Can I File A Complaint Against A Franchisor In New York?

If you are a franchisee with a complaint about a franchisor in New York you can file a formal complaint with the New York Attorney General by filing out a franchisor complaint form.

Success Stories

Shuhash Bhavsar
Office Evolution

Bob Levitt
Lobster Joint

Michael Burke