Is "Corporate Deadlock" or "Shareholder Deadlock" a Basis for Dissolution of a NY Corporation?
Yes. Pursuant to Business Corporation Law Section 1104 "Shareholder Deadlock" is a basis for dissolution.
To Learn More About Your Rights as a Shareholder, Member or Partner of a New York or New Jersey business entity, we suggest the following articles:
- Partnership Disputes in NY and NJ: Factors to Discuss with Your Lawyer
- Grounds for Dissolution of a New York Corporation
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program