In a Partnership or Shareholder Dispute What Agreement Provisions are Important?
Important agreement provisions to consider when involved in a partnership or shareholder dispute are agreements relating to the following subjects:
- Voting rights;
- Majority rights;
- Arbitration; and
- Buy-out rights
For additional information about what to do if you are involved in a partnership or shareholder dispute read "What is the Best Course of Action When You Are Faced with a Partner, Shareholder or Member Dispute".
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program