What Are The Fiduciary Duties Of A Business Partner In New York And New Jersey?
The general fiduciary duties of partners in a business partnership are (a) not to assume or engage in personal interests which are incompatible with the interests of the corporation and (b) never to allow their private interests to conflict with corporate interests. It is important to understand how courts view fiduciary duties and obligations owed to you from your partners.
For additional information on this topic we recommend reading:
- How Courts Explain and Describe "Fiduciary" Duties and Obligations Between Partners, Shareholders, and Members
Request a free, complimentary copy of:
"The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide" by Charles N. Internicola, New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Lawyer.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program