What is the Standard for Judicial Dissolution of a New York LLC?
Under New York law the judicial dissolution of a LLC requires a showing by a member that "it is not reasonably practicable for the limited liability company to continue to carry on its business in conformity with the operating agreement". This analysis requires an evaluation of the LLC's operating agreement.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program