What is a Minority Partner or Minority Shareholder?
When dealing with shareholders and partners, the term "minority" refers to a shareholder or partner who controls less than 50% of stock or voting interests in the underlying business. That is, a minority shareholder or partner is an individual who does not have voting control of the actions of the business.
- Partnership Disputes: Protection for Oppressed Minority Shareholders
- Minority Shareholder and Partnership Dispute Warning Signs
- Minority Shareholder Injunctive Relief: Locked Out & Denied Compensation
- Can Your Business Partners Fire You?
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program