What is an Operating Agreement Under NY Law?
Operating Agreements are specific to "limited liability companies". Under New York's Limited Liability Company Law an "operating agreement" is defined as "any written agreement of the members concerning the business of a limited liability company and the conduct of its affairs.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program