What Assets Do I Acquire When Buying A Car Wash?
You will be acquiring (a) "goodwill" assets that relate to the existing customer base; (b) "tangible assets and equipment" that relate to the carwash tunnel, equipment and supplies; and (c) property rights that relate to the underlying property in which the wash is located. When buying a car wash, you will either lease or buy the underlying property. If you are leasing the property, make sure your lease agreement is thorough to properly protect your investment.
To learn more about buying a car wash, order a complimentary copy of Mr. Internicola's book An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business of Franchise by calling (800) 976-4904.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program