What Should I Do If I Receive A Cease And Desist Letter?
The best thing you can do is contact an attorney that is knowledgeable in intellectual property matters as soon as possible. These letters are time sensitive and your failure to take timely action could be the difference in being dragged in to an avoidable lawsuit.
Learn More About Obtaining A Trademark
To learn more about trademarks and how they can help protect your brand we recommend contacting our firm at (800) 976-4904.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program