Can I File A Trademark Application Before I Use The Trademark?
Yes. You can file what is called an “Intent to Use” trademark application with the United States Patent and Trademark Office before you use the trademark in commerce.
Learn More About Trademarks And How To Protect Your Brand
To learn more about trademarks and how to best protect your brand we recommend contacting our firm at (800) 976-4904 or by email.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program