What Territory Does My Registered Trademark Cover?
Obtaining trademark registration through the United States Patent and Trademark Office will only protect your trademark within the United States. If you require protection in different territories, you must make additional filings within that territory or through the Madrid Protocol.
Learn More About Obtaining A Trademark
To learn more about trademarks and how they can help protect your brand we recommend contacting our firm at (800) 976-4904.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program