What Is The Difference Between "SM" And "TM" Symbols?
The “SM” symbol is associated with service marks, which are words, symbols and/or designs associated with a service. The “TM” symbol is associated with trademarks, which are words, symbols and/or designs associated with goods. Both service marks and trademarks are commonly referred to as trademarks.
Learn More About Obtaining A Trademark
To learn more about trademarks and how they can help protect your brand we recommend contacting our firm at (800) 976-4904.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program