What Does A Trademark's "International Class" Mean?
The “International Class” relates to a classification system established by the World Intellectual Property Organization to classify the goods and services one associates with the trademark. It allows the relevant governmental bodies and others to more effectively search for any trademarks that may be similar and apply to similar goods or services.
Learn More About Obtaining A Trademark
To learn more about trademarks and how they can help protect your brand we recommend contacting our firm at 1 (800) 976-4904.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program