When Can I Use the "TM" Symbol?
The “TM” symbol can be used at anytime if you feel that you have some claim to a trademark. Typically, the “TM” will be associated with goods, as opposed to services.
Learn More About Obtaining A Trademark
To learn more about trademarks and how they can protect your brand we recommend that you contact our firm at 1 (800) 976-4904.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The information contained on this website is provided for general educational purposes only, should not be relied on as legal advice and does not serve to create an attorney client relationship. In utilizing this website you acknowledge that there is no attorney client relationship between you and Charles N. Internicola, Esq. and that the information contained on this site does not and cannot serve as a replacement for the competent legal advice of a licensed attorney in your state. The content of this website is subject to the Copyright of its author, Charles N. Internicola, Esq.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program