What is a Trademark?
A trademark is something that identifies and distinguishes the source of one’s goods or services. A trademark can be comprised of words, symbols, designs, colors or some combination of words, symbols, designs and colors. The key component is the identification of the source of goods or services.
Learn More About Obtaining a Trademark
To learn more about trademarks and how they can protect your brand we recommend that you contact our firm at 1 (800) 976-4904.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program